A digression from my usual posting style and the start of my descent into a self-obsessed wasteland, inspired by Dr. Vikingzen.
Ten things I’ve done that you probably haven’t
- Suffered second degree sunburns on the backs of my ears.
- Received a letter from Steve Wynn correctly criticizing my archetectural theories.
- Sang in front of hundreds of people dressed as a monk, complete with “shaved head” wig.
- Acted as the corporate voice for Jack Hunter Ford (age 10).
- Sat behind Alexander Solzhenitsyn for several hours in Harvard Yard.
- Drank a toast to large-breasted women with the guy who wrote the theme song to Silver Spoons.
- Witnessed a Blue Man completely break character to greet my father.
- Shared an elevator with several obviously armed Secret Service agents assigned to guard then Vice President George Bush.
- Illegally entered, and drove the full length of, a (then active) United States miliary base. With my mother in the car.
- Received a scolding for staging a fake fight on an elementary school playground, in front of a church (fifth grade).